A student who wishes to attend a course for reasons of personal development but does not wish to attend all classes or take examinations or receive a final grade with credits for that course may register under the audit category by fulfilling the following requirements:
- Audit students may register for 3-6 credits per semester.
- Collect an Audit Registration form the Office of the Registrar.
- Pay 50% of the total course fee per credit.
- A student is not required to take or to pass examinations in an Audit category course.
- A Certificate of Attendance may be issued to a student under audit status upon request, and to a student who has attended a minimum of 60% classes.
- Full time students are not allowed to take courses as audit students, unless specifically allowed by the Dean of College.
A visiting student is an undergraduate applicant who is currently enrolled at another institution as a student and intends to earn a degree from that institution but wishes to take a course or more at RUW
- Interested students must submit an application form and a letter from their home university approving or stating students’ eligibility to study as a visiting student to the Office of the Registrar.
- Visiting students should check with their home institutions about the transferability of RUW credits to their programmes.
- A student may register as a visiting student for a maximum of one academic year.