WATCH THE "THREE CS"
Protect yourself and others by avoiding the Three Cs:
1. Close, continuous contact with others
3. Close spaces
Increasing the physical distance between individuals to at least 6 feet reduces transmission of the virus. The greater the physical distance from others, the lesser the risk of transmission.
Everyone returning to campus should strive to maintain a 2 meters separation to the fullest possible extent.
Physical distancing may include:
· working or learning on a remote or "hybrid" basis
· limiting meetings and gatherings
· postponing non-essential meetings and events
· reducing occupant density through staggered or extended schedules
· removing seats from shared spaces
· modifying circulation patterns
· using outdoor venues instead of indoor facilities
· Tips for Physical Distancing on Campus
WEAR A FACE MASK OR COVERING
It is critical that all RUW community members wear face masks or coverings to protect others and yourself.
· The spread of COVID-19 can be controlled if we all wear face coverings and face masks properly.
· As a general guide, masks should cover both your nose and mouth, and you should not remove them during conversations.
Failure to Comply
· Failure to comply with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health on precautionary measures and other publications related to COVID-19, such as wearing masks and maintaining social distancing, will result in one or more of the following measures: written warning, removal from class, probation, suspension and/or expulsion from the University.
· Employees will be subject to disciplinary actions for failure to comply with the above-mentioned guidelines,.
· Students who are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, which will be the only exemptions allowed, should contact the
Office of Student Life at email@example.com for possible arrangements.
· Faculty and staff who want to seek a modification should contact HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss their needs.
· Campus Mask Guidelines
CLEAN YOUR HANDS — AND YOUR ENVIRONMENT
It’s up to all of us to create safe, clean campus spaces. The University will increase cleaning protocols in high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces. RUW community members must do their part by maintaining responsible personal hygiene:
· Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water or use hand sanitizer when touching public surfaces.
· Do not touch your mouth, nose or eyes, which can introduce the virus. Cover your face when sneezing or coughing (even when wearing a mask).
· Limit touching shared surfaces to reduce the spread of the virus.
SELF-MONITOR AND REPORT ILLNESS
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the risk of exposure, you must regularly monitor your personal health status.
· You should not come to campus if you are feeling ill.
· Students, faculty or staff who become ill while on campus should immediately inform their line manager and return to their residence, self-quarantine and avoid further contact with others.
You should use a mask or face covering and follow physical distancing guidelines. Call 444 if you feel you have COVID-19 symptoms.
· If you develop COVID-19 symptoms you should immediately call 444 and follow their instructions. Your line Manager must be informed of the same.